News and Articles in the media
- 22, July, 2010, Newsnight, BBC2 Prof Brian Cox and Prof Stefan Soldner-Rembold on the Higgs boson and the contribution of science to the production of national wealth.
- 22 July 2010, Material World BBC Radio4 (Interview starts 24:15) Prof Terry Wyatt on the friendly competition between Tevatron and LHC for the Higgs boson search.
- 21 July 2010, The Sun Prof Brain Cox explains on the potential of the LHC and the advantages of circular accelerators.
- 20 July 2010, The Telegraph Prof Stefan Soldner Rembold on the Higgs boson and the Tevatron.
- 12 June 2010, The Guardian Prof Brain Cox received an OBE for contributions to science
- 22 July 2010, BBC News Prof Stefan Soldner-Rembold. On the competition between the Tevatron and the LHC on the Higgs boson search.
- 22 July 2010, BBC News Prof Stefan Soldner Rembold on the reasons behind the possible extension of Tevatron funding to 2014.
Last modified Fri 23 July 2010
Switch to HTTPS . Website Help . Print View . Built with GridSite 1.5.16