News and Articles in the media
- 22, July, 2010, Newsnight, BBC2 Prof Brian Cox and Prof Stefan Soldner-Rembold on the Higgs boson and the contribution of science to the production of national wealth.
- 09, July, 2009, BBC Breakfast, BBC1 Prof Brian Cox and Prof Jeff Forshaw on the theory of relativity.
- The One Show, BBC1 Prof Jeff Forshaw on the theory of relativity.
- 22 July 2010, Material World BBC Radio4 (Interview starts 24:15) Prof Terry Wyatt on the friendly competition between Tevatron and LHC for the Higgs boson search.
- April, 2010, BBC Radio Manchester Prof Jeff Forshaw on time travel and Dr Who.
- 31, December 2009, BBC Radio 4 Prof Jeff Forshaw talking about communicating with distant civilizations. on the theory of relativity on Questions.
- November 2009, Royal Institution Prof Brian Cox and Prof Jeff Forshaw on the theory of relativity and the LHC at the Royal Institution.
- 31, July, 2009, BBC Radio 6 Music Prof Jeff Forshaw on physics with Shaun Keaveny.
- 10, July, 2009, BBC Radio Manchester Prof Brian Cox and Prof Jeff Forshaw on the theory of relativity.
- 09 July 2009, BBC Radio 2 Prof Brian Cox and Prof Jeff Forshaw Simon Mayo Show.
- 21 July 2010, The Sun Prof Brain Cox explains on the potential of the LHC and the advantages of circular accelerators.
- 20 July 2010, The Telegraph Prof Stefan Soldner Rembold on the Higgs boson and the Tevatron.
- 12 June 2010, The Guardian Prof Brain Cox received an OBE for contributions to science.
- 20 May 2010, The Sunday Times Prof Stefan Soldner Rembold on the LHC and the importance of matter anti-matter imbalance.
- 21 October 2009, Nature Prof Stefan Soldner-Rembold Careers Q&A.
- 22 July 2010, BBC News Prof Stefan Soldner-Rembold. On the competition between the Tevatron and the LHC on the Higgs boson search.
- 22 July 2010, BBC News Prof Stefan Soldner Rembold on the reasons behind the possible extension of Tevatron funding to 2014.
- 20 June 2010, BBC NewsProf Stefan Soldner Rembold on Dzero results.
Last modified Sun 15 August 2010
Switch to HTTPS . Website Help . Print View . Built with GridSite 2.2.5